On this week’s show Joy and I reunited to discuss how your aging brain may make you less tolerant of risk, the latest on Wisconsin’s effort to combat tax return fraud, new rules on IRA rollovers, and why it’s time to shop around for car insurance.
Some of the many websites we mentioned;
- Wisconsin state tax information
- Find an independent insurance agent
- Nerdwallet’s car insurance shopping tool
- Bankrate’s car insurer discount chart
- Find your raw credit data
- Find your FICO score
- Freeze your credit report
- ID theft information for Anthem customers
- Buy savings bonds
- Avoiding the penalty on early withdrawals from retirement plans
That’s all for now. Remember to tune in and pledge next week to receive your copy of the brand new On Your Money Mini Money Book “Covering Long Term Care Costs”.
Spend less, have more!