On this week’s episode Joy and I discussed some bothersome must-do tasks that will make you feel better once they’re done. We also talked about using home equity to pay off a child’s student loans, planning charitable giving before the end of the year, and how to use two-factor authentication to protect your online accounts.
Some of the websites we mentioned:
- See if you can get a free smoke alarm
- Find a flu shot provider
- Get voting information for Wisconsin residents
- More voting information from the League of Women Voters
- Set up your own loan documents
- Look for an attorney
- Search for businesses that offer two-factor authentication
Spend less, have more!