On today’s show Kate and I recapped the results from our membership drive show last week, and for the year. During last week’s show (and the Saturday repeat) 662 people pledged a total of $37,196!! For 2017, 2,857 On Your Money listeners pledged a whopping total of $178,511!!! And all of that money will go to Wisconsin Public Radio! Thank you so much for listening, and for your support. We used this show to express our gratitude to you by devoting the entire show to answering your questions.
Some of the websites we mentioned include:
- Freeze your credit report
- RMD calculator from Schwab
- Review your credit report
- Information on cutting the cable cord
- Finding where to stream shows
- Find TV channels online and streaming
- Best of 2017 Book Lists
Spend less, have more!